Smoother is Faster!
Domane with IsoSpeed has it all: Blistering speed. Incredible race comfort and stability, even on the punishing pavé of Flanders and Roubaix. Don't endure. Conquer.
Powering over centuries-old cobbles, charging up dizzying climbs, descending on rails to an epic win. That's how Fabian Cancellara rode his Domane. How will you ride yours?
In this configuration the 500 Series OCLV Carbon IsoSpeed disc frame comes with the Shimano 105 2x11-speed drivetrain, Bontrager Affinity Disc TLR wheelset with Bontrager R1 tires and alloy parts.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon - Each level of OCLV offers the best ride for the money, thanks to an optimal balance of areal weight, stiffness, and compliance. 500 Series OCLV achieves a superb balance of light weight, strength, and stiffness that's perfectly suited to the sophisticated frame technologies that distinguish Trek frames.
- Endurance Geometry - As befits the world's most advanced endurance racing bikes, we've developed the world's most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
- IsoSpeed-Decoupler - Trek engineers designed a decoupler that allows the seat tube to rotate independently from the top-tube-to-seatstay junction, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of Trek's nearest competitor, without compromising pedaling efficiency. Result: you can ride harder, longer.
- Flat Mount Disc Brake - All-new flat mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- IsoSpeed-Fork - An extra curve above the dropout in Treks swept-leg design creates a smaller angle to the direction of road vibrations. This angle increases fore/aft compliance, better positioning the fork leg to absorb road force rather than transmitting it straight to the rider. They've also increased fork lateral stiffness, maximizing both smoothness and control.
- Ride Tuned Seatmast - The no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding. Most seatmast systems have to be cut, leaving little or no room for adjustability. Trek's Ride Tuned seatmast system has more than 10 cm of adjustment, making it the most adjustable system on the market.
- Asymmetric E2 Steerer - Trek's E2 asymmetric fork/steering tube gives you the best of both worlds: lateral rigidity for precision cornering, plus vertical compliance to absorb road imperfections.
- Performance Cable Routing - The sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
- Net Molding - An OCLV Carbon exclusive. Trek's proprietary molding process allows them to create the precise, extremely-tight-tolerance shapes required for the best ride quality and performance, like their integrated cupless BB90 bottom bracket and cupless Net Molded head tube.
- 3S integrated Chain Keeper - The 3S chain keeper is integrated into the bike frame, an elegant solution that provides flawless shifting even on rough roads and under heavy loads. No more standing there, covered in grease, unwedging your dropped chain as competitors race by.
- E2 Head Tube and Fork - Trek's E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5" system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- BB90 - Wider is better-and BB90 is the widest bottom bracket available on a road bike. This Trek-exclusive carbon BB makes the frame lighter, stiffer, and quicker to accelerate. BB90 eliminates the need for extra inserts and parts in the bottom bracket/frame junction. Fewer parts mean a lighter frame. And a lighter frame means a faster ride.
- DuoTrap compatible - DuoTrap integrates the computer sensor into the frame to measure speed, distance, and cadence with no added aerodynamic drag. It works with all the major Bluetooth® and ANT+ wireless technology players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Vanishing Fender Mounts - Discreet mounts accommodate full-coverage fenders for added utility.
||Trek DOMANE SL 5 DISC 105 Roadbike - 2019 - dnister black/viper red
||500 Series OCLV Carbon
||approx. 9390 gram (manufacturer information size 56 cm without pedals)
||Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Flatmount, Power Transfer Construction, hidden fender mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
||Integrated | cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
||Domane Disc carbon | E2 tapered steerer, 12x100 mm TA, Flatmount
||Bontrager Elite | 31.8 mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
||Bontrager Comp VR-C | 31.8 mm
||Bontrager Arvada Comp | steel rails
||Bontrager Ride Tuned seatmast cap | 10mm offset
||Alloy hubs; Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready rims
||Shimano 105 | hydraulic Flatmount disc brake
||Shimano 105 Compact
||Shimano 105 | braze on
||Shimano 105 2x11
||Shimano 105 | 11-speed
||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite | 700x32C
||not in delivery